Sr. Advisor, Multicultural Leadership for AARP
James H. Dotson, Jr., Ph.D. is a Health Educator and Life Coach working to promote and facilitate change and transformation that improves quality of life for individuals, groups, organizations and communities.
Key areas of expertise include:
– Health Behavior / Health Psychology
– Health Promotion & Education
– Teaching / Training / Education
– Project Management / Program Management
– Multicultural Outreach, Engagement, Communications & Marketing
Dr. Dotson serves as a member of the Multicultural Leadership Department where he focuses on multicultural outreach, communication and engagement with African American/Black audiences.
Previously, he served as a Multicultural Markets Manager in the Multicultural Markets and Engagement Department with primary responsibility for outreach, communication and engagement with African American/Black communities.